General Liability Insurance
Orange County, Mission Viejo, Lake Forest, Laguna Hills, Aliso Viejo, Foothill Ranch, Rancho Santa Margarita, Laguna Niguel, San Juan Capistrano, Laguna Beach, Irvine and San Clemente, California
What Our Customers Are Saying:
"Our shop garage keeper’s and liability insurance, including workers comp has been with the Metro Coast Insurance Agency for a couple years now. We’ve shopped with other providers, but no one is price competitive with Metro Coast Insurance. To me the best thing about the policy is it’s specifically designed for the auto repair industry." Auto Repair Shop, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA View more testimonials
If you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there's generally an exclusion for business-related liability. Make sure you have sufficient auto liability coverage.
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Thank you for your interest in Metro Coast Insurance Services, Inc. If you would like to speak with one of our insurance professionals you can contact us via email or call 949-238-6399. Our agents are ready to provide honest and fair policy and pricing options.